PSP Emulators are emulators designed to run games from the PlayStation Portable (PSP) system on other devices such as PCs, smartphones, or tablets. PSP Emulators allow users to play PSP games on other devices without using the actual PSP system. These emulators offer the same features as the PSP, allowing players to experience PSP games in higher resolutions, while also being able to use features like game save, custom controls, and even cheats.
Here are some popular PSP emulators today:
- PPSSPP: This is one of the most popular PSP emulators today. It can play most PSP games on most platforms, including Windows, Mac OS, Android, and iOS.
- JPCSP: JPCSP is a PSP emulator written in Java language and supports most PSP games.
- OpenEmu: OpenEmu is a game emulator for Mac OS that allows you to play games from many consoles, including PSP.
- RetroArch: RetroArch is a cross-platform emulator that allows you to play games from multiple consoles, including PSP. It supports Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android, and iOS.
- PSPE: PSPE is a PSP emulator that allows you to play PSP games on the Windows operating system. It has a simple and easy-to-use interface.